Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"The Sun 'll Come Out Tomorrow"


... "bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow, they'll be sun."
Wow! So, I have been scheduled to be induced tomorrow and let's just say this whole waiting to delivery thing has not been fun. My poor Dad had to go home with out seeing the baby and my Mom has a flight scheduled for Friday. The doctor said that we have a pretty good chance of getting in to be induced, but no one gave us a hundred percent hope. Apparently I look humungous (which along with not being a real word, it is not a nice word), and I may just break down if tomorrow turns out to be another disappointment. We keep teasing about all the reasons why are little girl isn't ready to come yet. Here are the top 5:  1. Our little girl hasn't come because she doesn't have a name. 2. Our little girl hasn't come because Kenzie isn't here. 3. Our little girl hasn't come because the longer she waits the more clothes she keeps getting (in the waiting process all there has been for my mom and I to do is shop). 4. Our little girl hasn't come because she wants her birthday away from Valentine's Day and maybe on Tanner's (Tyler's brother) birthday- which is Today! and lastly, 5. Our little girl hasn't come because I keep feeding her so well...In the last week we have eaten some really awesome food. Anyways, regardless of her reasons, she can't stay in me forever... we will keep everyone posted. But for now if you could all just prayer that the hospital has pity on me tomorrow.... "It's only a day...a way!" 

11 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Those dang stubborn babies. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

julie waites said...

Sending you my love! I know only to well what you and your mom are going through. Ashley was 2 weeks late and my mom and dad were here and had to leave without seeing her. I know your induction is going to work, especialy since you are late. Plan on a baby tomorrow!
I can't wait to see her. In the mean time think of a beautiful name for that sweet girl but don't be surprised if you change it the moment you see her. Ashley was going to be Nicole untill I saw her. Ben was going to be Colton untill I saw him. I think that's why Bill said he was going to name Kaitlin I don't think he liked being surprised in the delivery room when I change my mind. Anyway best of luck tomorrow I will be thinking about you.

Ashley said...

Good luck today!! I hope everything goes as planned. I hope to get induced with the rest of mine as long as it's not too soon because it's so much easier than just waiting. Sometimes the body doesn't want to give up that baby even though it has to. There's nothing like holding that baby in your arms for the first time!! I hope your mom gets to go back and see you soon because I really enjoyed having my mom around for the three weeks after I had Ethan because I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong!! GOod luck hun!! I can't wait to see your gorgeous little one!!

Sara said...

waiting is for sure the worst. I hope all works out for you to get induced tomorrow! Then all the waiting will be more than worth it. Good Luck!

Andrea said...

I know how you feel - a little too well, but actually, though this won't help, they're much easier inside your tummy than out. Good luck with everything!!!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Bless your heart...You are almost there! I remember standing in a phone booth sobbing after getting amniotic fluid results. Paul thought something terrible had happened...I sobbed and said that I had to wait another week. I know how you feel! You are in our prayers!!!

Unknown said...

Hang in there babe! Good luck!

royce and aubree said...

good luck!! i'm so excited for you!!

the Horton Hurricane said...

Hang in there Dani, lots of first time moms have to be induced, I was with Mason and those twelve hours were SO worth it. She is coming Danielle she will be in your arms soon. I love you

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

GOOD LUCK! Hey I know someone who has been able to get induced with both of her kids cause she "keeps getting/has constant really bad headaches & was just miserable".... her husband said she has her schbeal(? spelling) down to an art.... they let her go a week early with both her babies.... just throwing that suggestion out there :)

Cher said...

Hopefully since she is late she will be big because Michael is so easy and sleeps great and they say it is because he is so big. I know it is so tough to wait!!