Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vintage clothing!



Emree wore one of Kenzie's old dresses to church today. They look a lot alike, maybe even more then her and I do. She is a crack up at church. She loves to run around and wave at people. The older ladies in our ward think she is hilarious because she likes to do a pageant type wave. I promise you I did not teach her that.

This is Kenzie...



Today in Sunday school she found a basketball to play with in the corner. She walked around and dropped her snacks around the speaker. She chased her friend Hattie around some vacant chairs. She tried carrying Hattie's water baby, but it was too heavy. She chewed on the microphone cord and put her fingers in the plug by the front of the room. I promise I try not to be one of those parents that just lets their child run free, but I will never say never again. lol.

Let the countdown begin... 6 months until nursery!

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I always said I would NEVER let my kids be the ones running around everywhere during church...and then I had Cambree! Actually now that I think about it, I said I would never do a lot of things...and then I had Cambree, HA!

Ashley and Blake said...

I just can't get over how cute she is! Can't believe it's almost her birthday too! I miss you! Come back!!!!

Amy said...

Cute dress!! She looks adorable!!