Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Three Random Happenings...

ONE: Some kids cry because they don't want to get their diaper changed, Emree cried yesterday because she wanted me to put her pants on her head. So, like any respectable mother...I did.


TWO: It is a very sad day when your child figures out how to twist off lids. Emree got the mascara lid off and started applying it to her eye, all in the matter of two seconds. The sad face is because I took it away.


THREE: Lastly, this is a picture of Emree this morning. Her face is the one she gets when she wants me to change the song on my Ipod to something better. I told her, "What could be better than Glee 'Hate on Me'."

8 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Kacey Nielsen said...

I think Emree totally looks like Jordan in the top picture with the pants on her head.

Not the mascara! There are some things we want our children to learn but so many we'd rather remain a secret for many many years. Twist caps and zippers being some of the main culprits

Heather Williams said...

Ahh I miss that girl, and so does Hattie, every now and again she'll say, "emee, emee." Yeah I'm pretty sure she thinks about that little girly quite a lot. Sorry I didn't answer my phone earlier, I was in the drs. office for Hattie's 18 month. I'll give you a call sometime.

heather

Jordan said...

Those are the cutest faces! I love the pants on the head. NICE.

Foy said...

That is awesome! It made my day =)

MeganHowell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MeganHowell said...

sorry, the last comment was mine, i had to delete it because i spelled emree with a b. it was weird. anyways, as i was saying...
i think emree and i would be great friends in real life. she is the cutest!!!

peggy said...

I have a great idea! Can you get Emree to do her table dance with her pants on her head while singing this song?...

"Pants on the head, pants on the head, fools walkin' round with pants on the head."

If you could, I think you'd have a Youtube megahit on your hands!!!

She cracks me up!!!