I seriously love my mom! Sometimes I feel weird saying that because it is like saying I love my self. We are a lot a like and a little different. She has always been one of my very very best friends.
Thank you mom for caring, loving, trying, and being patient with all of us and continuing to be.
I love my mom for about a million reasons... here are her top 10.
1. She laughs at everything her little precious Jordan does. She thinks that he is hilarious. But besides that she always stopped and laughed. There were many times growing up of her letting go of whatever crazy or annoying thing we were all doing and laughing.
2. She cares. Sometimes she cares too much, but she always cares. Quinn use to tease her because after they would get in arguments (which is impossible not to do with Quinn) she would write him a note to tell him how much she loved him and how sorry she was if he didn't understand that. He would tease her because he knew, we all knew, that we would never be in trouble for long.
3. She is involved. My mom can't help, but be involved in what we are all doing. She is coach of the drill team, she helps run the dance studio, she is always at every activity everyone participates in. She was the basketball rep and helps with the football team with Easton. If we are involved, she is involved (or is it the other way around...we will never know).
4. She always waited up to talk to us. She loves to see what we are doing, but I also think she just loves talking to us. She was always our friend and when we had the worst night ever she was there to listen to us and when we had the best night ever she was there to eat ice cream with us.
5. She loves to give gifts. My mom loves being thoughtful and giving presents. It is her way of saying . . . I am thinking about you and I miss you and I love you.
6. We have the best conversations (she always makes me laugh).
7. She knows her weaknesses and she is always working on making herself better.
8. She doesn't get overwhelmed. She knows how to juggle a billion things on her plate. She is my example in that.
9. She knows how to let go and just sit. My mom and I have spent some of the best bonding time in front of the telly with some delicious food (she knows how to eat).
10. She loves babies and more importantly my baby. She is the most amazing grandma! Let's just say Emree is slightly spoiled every second of every day by her grandma.
Happy Birthday .... we love you!