Warning: this is not for those with weak stomachs!
I eat lots of things I never would have thought of before... before I was a mother I mean. I laughed a little today when I thought of Jesse trying to eat everything and then I thought, look at what I am putting in my mouth. I am literally the garbage disposal of my kids left overs.
Just today I swallowed the following:
1. The last half of Emree's banana
2. a few spoonfuls of Jesse's blended banana
3. The last few bites of Emree's cereal
4. The gold fish Emree dropped on the floor at the mall
5. I split a Pretzel with Emree, but Jesse grabbed a bite and sucked on it until I caught him. I then ate it.
6. I finished Emree's sucker (Jesse licked some too).
7. I ate my own dinner, but did finish a little of Emree's- that she had licked the ketchup off of.
8. I ate the last bite of her popsicle
No wonder the first thing I like to do when they go to bed is have a little treat to myself.
Don't worry though... I didn't have any of Jesse's peach.
Or Emree's yogurt!