Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am grateful for my budget...

We are on a tight budget. There is no shame in it. It is what it is. We are medical students. One day we won't be, but today we are. We redid our budget yesterday. It was nice to see where we were at. We always have room for improvement, but things looked better then I thought they would.

November is always a tight month because December is always a month full of glorious giving and so much receiving. Today I am thankful for our budget. I am thankful for a husband who helps us live with in our means. So, in true gratitude I decided to clean out my closet and reorganize my clothes. It was like going shopping. I found some of my hidden favorites that I have been wanting to wear, but haven't been able to find. I found a few things I forgot about completely. I also found some things I had to ditch. And very excitedly made sure all my maternity and post baby clothes were out of there. There is no need to shop, just a need to clean. It's almost like everything is new again. Hmmm I love November!

6 comments:

Cassidy said...

We've been there! Still kinda are....
It goes by fast!
Love you guys!

QB Baker said...

Just buy everyone groceries for X-mas, you guys have tons of food money!!!

Grace said...

Good job on sticking to your budget! One thing that helps me to not shop so much is putting my summer clothes away during the winter, and putting my winter clothes away during the summer. That way when it's time to pull out my winter clothes, I get really excited because I've forgotten about half my winter stuff. It's almost just as exciting as shopping!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Hi! Sorry, it's been forever since I've written you. I haven't blogged much lately if you didn't notice. Life got busy in September and at the end of the day I really don't want to use any more energy blogging so... I don't. I need to though. Anyway, I loved all of your posts and pictures that I missed. Your joy school lesson sounded very fun and educational. We miss you guys and hope all is well!!

Unknown said...

Really your blog is very nice and great job.
I like your blog.
I glad to see your site.
Thank you for sharing!
I invite you visit my site.
I wait for you.
World Heritage Site
Programming Language
Daily Shopping
Mysterious Vast Space

Se SsoShop said...

Same here, we are young couple with tight budget,too :D. Mommy is a master student, and daddy always tring to be great one. We will pray for you. Someday we'll get out of 'tight-budget-life-condition'

Cheers!