Thursday, August 28, 2014

Starting again...

 I use to keep a journal. In high school and while Ty and I were dating, I wrote almost every day. I loved the clarity I got from writing things down and the insight. I am a highly emotional person and taking the time to think through things really benefits me. I also love reading my thoughts back and remembering exactly what I was feeling in the moment. It makes me sad that one day I may forget how Emree fake laughs, how Jesse hates to be left behind or how Brighton lights up when a member of our little family enters the room. I want to remember the great space that Ty and I are in. How supportive we have been of each other and the love that has been extended. I want to remember our adjustment to Michigan and how exciting it is to be in our very own house. How even though sometimes we feel like we have everything we need, other times we are collecting pop cans to get a little extra. I just want to remember the good, the bad, the hard, the fun. I want to live in the now and enjoy our stage in life. 
  So here goes another stage of blogging.  We will see where this one leads. Hopefully somewhere...

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Yay! Thats why i keep going even though I have been really bad lately. This is the record my kids are going to get. You can do it! We can do it!

Sarjonov said...

Nice post friend

Please visit my blog

Lokanesia.com

CityMap

Jakarta Directory

alamatSehat.com

AlamatPenting.com