Saturday, March 15, 2014

Butterfly clips


I got my hair done today. I found the salon via groupon and decided to try it out. It appeared to be normal, but I felt slightly awkward as she highlighted my hair.  As my hair was processing, I tried to seem interested as she showed me all the ways in which one could use butterfly clips. The final touch was the hour she spent doing my hair with the butterfly clips she had just finished telling be about. She performed some scary up-do she called the Taylor swift fo a-line. I tried to hold back the giggles but kinda failed. Let's just say I am super glad I didn't let her cut my hair as well. This is honestly the worst my hair has ever been styled.  

1 comment:

Kacey Nielsen said...

On the plus side, think of how much more extensive your collection of butterfly clips is!