Vacation Top Ten
1. Jordan and Allison couldn't be a better couple. I love how they compliment each other and all of the things they have in common. They are both amazing, kind, athletic, daring, and fun.
6. Horses with Grandpa and Daddy... my kids are so scared to go on, but LOVE it once they do.
8. Receptions can be so stressful, but is so amazing to see the people that come and support you. Jordan and Allison have lots of people that love them and we are included.
9. Fourth of July! I put Jesse to sleep (thanks Grandma and Grandpa), but Em sort of liked it :).
10. Em stuck a nerd candy up her nose on the plane ride home. I thought she had already learned this lesson with the popcorn kernel last year, but I was wrong. Good news though. It only took about 5 minutes to come out. Disaster averted.
So much more to share, but what a fun two weeks!