Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today It Was About Me

My poor hair. I think I have been to a salon two times in the last 5 years. I have been lucky enough to have wonderful family and friends as hair dressers for some of that time and still had fabulous hair, but lately it has been so scary. Kind of like two years lately. Pretty much since I moved to Sacramento lately. It was time to pay up. I know you all know how I feel. Your hair should really make you feel better about yourself... not worse. So, today I chopped most of it off. I also got my eyebrows waxed, bought hair products, some make-up and some earrings. I think my life is now complete for another 5 years. Whoop Whoop!

9 comments:

emilymcb said...

You look great!

Stacey said...

So Cute!! I love that haircut on you, and you totally deserve the pampering :)

GayLynn said...

Your hair looks fabulous! Having a hair cut you are happy with makes such a difference. I actually enjoy doing my hair right now so I plan to maintain my shorter cut.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh Danielle, I LOVE it!

Kacey Nielsen said...

LOVE

Ashley and Blake said...

You look great! I love it! And I'm glad you did something for yourself. You deserve it and I'm sad you don't live close anymore so I could do it for you!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it!!

Foy said...

Love your hair!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You look great. You always look great.