Monday, March 10, 2014

My kidney stone...

Here goes my terrible tale haha... This is how it all started. First, I had a baby. Then I had blood in my urine that I was unsure about. At first I wasn't sure what it was because I had blood regaurdless, then I figured out this was different. I had to switch doctors around and talk a friend in my ward into seeing me, but log story short... One urine analysis, blood tests, ultra sound and ct scan later I have a 7 mm kidney stone and possible two other really small ones. I have had pain the last two weeks, but not bad. Like a 3 on a pain scale... Sometimes a little worse. So, tomorrow I have an appointment with a uralogist. We are moving in Less than three weeks and I need to get this taken care of while and where I have insurance. I have yet to feel the hurandous pain that everyone says happens with kidney stones... I will keep you posted on that. 

No comments: