Friday, March 14, 2014

Not a stone...

So now I am using my blog to vent about my health problems and not brag about my children or make fun of them haha. I am sort of just rambling and docummenting ... I went to a uralogists. He was suppose to set up an appointment to blast my kidney stone. Only one problem. He didn't think it was a kidney stone. Didn't really give me any idea of what else it could be. Now I only am suppose to live in Sacramento for two more weeks and I have to figure this all out before I leave. They are going to do an x-ray thinga ma jig (ty would love my medical terms) it will show whether or not the thing they think they are seeing in all the other tests is actually a kidney stone in my ureter or not. From there we scope to blast the stone or scope to figure out what it is. Either way it all sounds sort of terrible. However, my family is coming in one week from today and we find out where we match for residency and my dancers perform the King's game and we are blessing Brighton. Life is sort of crazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That not only sounds terrible, it is terrible! I hope they figure it all out soon!,

Liberty said...

I have been meaning to call and ask about this! Does it still hurt? When is your xray/ scope? I hope they get this figured out soon! Ahh! Love you!!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I have never had a ton of pain do that is good. X-Ray Monday and scheduling scope after results. Gotta fine the source of the blood. Weird stuff.

Cassidy said...

Sorry about the mystery stone, but super exciting on everything else! Hang in there!