Monday, July 11, 2011
I can not believe that Jesse is already 6 months old. Craziness. He has grown up so much in just the last few weeks. It is fun to see his little personality come out and to see how him and Emree interact. I went back to Emree's 6 month post and realized they are just about the same developmentally. So, here are Jesse's 6 tricks for 6 months.
1. Rolling Over... He has been able to do this for a long time, but hardly ever does because he hates being on the ground. He can only roll from back to tummy though.
2. Smiling at Everyone...He has been doing this for a long time too. With Emree I thought it was amazing that she was smiling at me, but Jesse almost came out smiling. The best part is that he hardly ever smiles with out sticking his little tongue out. It is pretty adorable. His laugh melts my heart, but the best part is that him and Emree have the same giggle. So cute!
3. Sitting Up... He is loving this trick and loves reaching for things. Oh the dreaded baby grab. I always underestimate his reach and something gets in his hands that shouldn't. The fish bowl, the fork, food, glasses of water, Emree's hair...got to love it.
4. Pacifier Inserting... He doesn't take a pacifier, but Emree does. She sleeps with two. Every morning when Jesse and I go in to get Emree out of bed she gives Jesse one of her binkies. They both just lay on the bed with binkies in their mouths and giggle. That is the only time Jesse will touch one.
5. Yelling... Jesse loves to talk as loud as he can. All the time. This trick is not so cute and makes sitting through church basically impossible, but it is pretty funny.
6. Eating... Jesse just started eating baby food and loves it. Now, if I could only get him to love a bottle... You'll never hear me stop complaining about that until he does.
Jesse has definitely been a much harder baby then Emree and I have said that about ten million times, but we love him so much. His personality is hilarious as he giggles and smiles, and teases us. He is so much fun and I can not wait to watch him grow up! I think he is going to be super social and outgoing. He is so fun and has such a tender heart. He will laugh at everything Emree does and will give up any toy for her. Their little bond is priceless.
Posted by Tyler - Danielle - Emree at 7:51 AM