Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday weakness: I think I talk too much?!

I have always enjoyed talking... I think it drives my mother slightly crazy. My brother Quinn and I have this need to fill silence. Although he just fills it and I also talk over people. I just like to be included I guess. The biggest problem now is that: 1. I married a talker and 2. I am with toddlers all day... I talk even more when I finally get with some adults. However, the first step is recognizing the problem. Right?! I use to be a good listener and now I think I have lost that skill. Stop, think, listen and then speak. Got to keep saying that to myself.

Side note: we had a ton of fun today and I can not wait to load some pictures when I get home!

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I have this same problem. sometimes I leave a place and think...sheesh I think I talked too much and I probably interupted people WAY TOO MANY TIMES! I always feel like such a dork when i leave feeling like that...

Cassidy said...

Must run in the family, because I have this problem too, which everyone knows. It's worse when everyone knows.