1. Emree had a blister on her heel and wouldn't wear shoes
2. We went to figure out some stuff at the library and pick up my card that had gotten left there. Emree cried at the top of her lungs the whole time, and Jesse pulled down a bajillion books. Then I had to carry both of them to the car because Emree wouldn't walk and Jesse can't get down the massive stairs safely. It was awesome.
3. Jesse stomped over all the groceries in the back of the cart because Emree took the front seat. She was still crying over her foot. Smash there went my pizza, smash there went my icecream (staples when Dad is gone).
4. I stole popcorn from the grocery store (on accident), but I couldn't go back. I just couldn't... don't judge me.
5. The light flipped on in Jesse's room (it is weird and sometimes does that, but very rarely) and woke him up early from his nap. He was screaming and wouldn't go back to sleep.
6. Jesse slammed his fingers in the back door.
7. Jesse spilled the thumb tacks all over the floor and Emree stepped on one. It stabbed her toe.
8. Neither of my kids would eat dinner.
9. I had to make cookies for the church for Father's Day, I made them the wrong size. When I went to drop them off Jesse sat on a fruit snack in his car seat and it melted on to his bum. Which transfered to my arm. It was everywhere.
10. Emree would not get out of the bath and so I gave her one spank. I have never spanked either of my kids. I felt so bad. The guilt is killing me.
11. We went to target to get Emree some flip flops so that she would be able to walk in shoes tomorrow to church and she threw one of the hugest fits ever.
12. I put her to bed at 7:30 and it has now been an hour and a half and she is still awake.
13. Oh! I almost forgot. Jesse threw my phone in a bucket of water. I put it in rice and Emree dumped the rice all over the floor. It is still not working...
Some days being a mom is HARD.
Tomorrow it will be better... Tomorrow it can't be worse.