Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Terrors: How many Jesses does it take to unscrew a light bulb?

 You know all those wonderfully cheesy jokes about unscrewing light bulbs. Well, How many Jesse's does it take...just one. One incredible talented and most definitely a trouble creator- Jesse.  About two weeks ago he took his night light and flipped off the plastic cover, unscrewed the bulb, and hid it somewhere. I searched high and low and I could not find it. I also got my keys hidden by him around that same day and we joked that they must be hiding together. I could NOT find them. I like to claim that I am fairly organized and that my house is pretty clean, but no keys and no light bulb claim other wise. Well, on Saturday Tyler bought a new bulb. This morning I found the plastic piece and the main portion of the night light thrown across Jesse's room. Anybody have a guess to where the bulb might be? What a stinker.

No comments: