Sunday, January 8, 2012

Simply Sunday: Inspiration

I missed Saturday. It kind of makes me sad. I was doing so well and really keeping up (although my posts for the day happened at about 11 o'clock, but last night was date night and so it just didn't happen....

Today my mind has been on Visiting Teaching. Sometimes I am good at it and sometimes I am terrible. Right now I am having a hard time getting a jump start. I got a new companion and a new route and it is just hard to get moving.

My last route allowed me to make amazing friends. I wouldn't have gotten to know these women otherwise and it was a true blessing to be called their visiting teacher. 

Here is a quick video if you need some quick inspiration and if you are in the same boat as me.

If you have any stories about how visiting teaching has blessed your life I would love to hear it!

No comments: