Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesdays Terrors:FLOPS

I have made A LOT of birthday cakes that turned out to be flops.
Todays couldn't stand up on its own, but the good news is.... Jesse didn't care.

Hmm.. This cake looks interesting...


I think I'll have some off the side...
 I am still not so sure about this...
 Slight smile...
 Full hand grab...

I don't know if I like the test, but I am totally into the mess...
 Spaced out for a minute....
 Could I get any cute?
 The Ice cream was way better?
 mmm crusty!
Some day my kids will have amazing cakes... maybe by Em's birthday I will get my act together.  ;)

What is something you flop?

1 comment:

Heather Williams said...

Love all your fun blog posts...Happy Birthday to Jesse! Can't believe our babies are 1. When you coming again to Moses lake? Take care and keep up the cute posts.